In case you are searching for the best quilting machines then count yourself lucky because all your long search ends right here. Regardless of whether you are very new to sewing, whether you are an expert designer or else you are the only known crafts person in your area, then it is clear that you require a good sewing machine that will see your dreams come true. There are a variety of sewing machines in the market but choosing the best is really an overwhelming job. Some machines can be good while others are only designed for a particular project like stitching, quilting, monogramming or even embroidering purposes. Below is a sewing machine review showing the best sewing machines.
Table of Contents
- 10. Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
- 9. Brother Project Runway PC420PRW 294-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- 8. Janome DC2014 Computerized Sewing Machine
- 7. Brother Designio DZ2400 Computerized Best Quilting Machines
- 6. SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine
- 5. SINGER Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- 4. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing machine
- 3. Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine
- 2. JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
- 1. SINGER 7469Q Best Quilting Machines
10. Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
Enjoy making clothes that conform to the style of your wish. This Brother CS6000i is only designed in a way it will help you get to the kneading job quickly with the help of its automatic features. The machine has an LCD display where you can choose the stitches you want and also adjust the length and width of the same. It also has a start and stop button which enables you to use the machine without the foot control like the other machines. It also comes with a jam resistant which is a quick set top for setting and accessing your thread.
- Has a 25-year limited warranty
- Accessories are kept inside a compartment on the sewing machine arm
- Helps you adjust the sewing speed
- Has some design challenges
9. Brother Project Runway PC420PRW 294-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
This machine has a consistent and counter level quality stitching quality. This 294 model comes with full 11 presser feet and hard case accessories. The most amazing thing with his machine is that it can stitch up to 850 stitches in a minute. It has an LED display which assists you to select your stitches. Just as the name suggests, it has a 294 built in stitches which has 10 different auto-size button holes styles. It also comes with a fabric feeding system as well as a foot pressure adjustment.
- Easy threading
- You can adjust the sewing speed
- Has an easy to use stitch selector
- Can’t be used in countries which don’t support 120V AC
8. Janome DC2014 Computerized Sewing Machine
The DC2014 sewing machine has the features that anyone would need to complete any type of project be it garment sewing, quilting or scrapbooking. It comes with 3 different buttonholes as well as fifty different stitches which make the machine a great necessity for your sewing needs. This machine has an auto lock button which is easy to reverse the entire sewing process. It also has a speed control slider which determines the speed you want to sew a particular cloth.
- Has a speed control slider which enables you to set the speed of the machine
- Has a stop and start button which enables you to sew without a foot pedal
- You can see the thread which is remaining
- It requires some lubrication for it to work
7. Brother Designio DZ2400 Computerized Best Quilting Machines
This model has a 12 sewing as well as a quilting feet which gives you several choices for creative flexibility. With this machine, you will be able to enjoy 185 built in stitches which include 55 alphanumeric stitches and 130 different sewing stitches. It comes with a complete set of designer tools together with an operation desk that makes your working area bigger. This model also comes with a 1 step button holes but 8 styles which are built in.
- It is reliable
- It has variable speed control buttons
- Stitch adjustments are made by just a click of the button
- Bobbins don’t wind up well
6. SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty Extra-High Sewing Speed Sewing Machine
This singer machine comes with 23 stitches which are all built in. They include six basic stitches, twelve decorative stitches, 4 stretch stitches and finally one button hole. This amazing machine has an automatic needle threader which can sew 1100 stitches in a single minute. It is made of a stainless plate making it durable. It also has a bobbin system which is easily loaded. This model has got a strong interior metal frame which makes sure the machine will remain calm for an effective sewing.
- It is durable
- Comes with all sewing accessories
- Makes sewing very easy with its automatic needle threader
- Only recommended for use by people of Canada and U.S.
5. SINGER Quantum Stylist 600-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
This 996Q model comes with a 600 built in stitches whereby 13 are fully automatic and a one step button hole which is exclusive of the buttonhole under the plate. It also has an automatic needle threader and an automatic thread cutter. It also comes with an extended table and a 19 presser feet. Its speed control usually provides a total control of the speed used to sew and this makes the work of sewing very easy and also error free.
- Has a digital information system
- Easy to load the drop in bobbin
- Has an easy threading system
- The machine is a bit bulky
- It can’t be mounted on a cabinet
4. Brother SE400 Combination Computerized Sewing machine
The SE400 is a computerized sewing machine which is designed in a way that it helps you to give your jobs a customized look and also at that price which will always fit your budget. It has 70 built-in embroidery designs, 120 combined frame patterns, 67 built-in sewing stitches and a 5 embroidery alphanumeric fonts. It also comes with an automatic threading needle as well as an LCD touch screen display which helps you to access your sewing stitches. Its computerized design also enables you to enjoy the machine updates as well as transfer your embroidery designs to your personal computer.
- Easy to use
- Uses the latest technology
- It is affordable
- Not recommended for countries that don’t support 120 Voltage AC.
3. Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine
The Janome Memory 600 model is another highly ranked machine which gives a high speed power as well as an advanced sewing technique. It can sew 1000 stitches in a single minute that means you will finish your job quickly. It comes with an LED display which clearly shows a number of data which includes a lobbing indicator light as well as a twin needle protector. This model also comes with an automatic thread cutter and high ranked memory ability. This model has the capability of blocking and scripting monogram stitches as well.
- Has easy to use advanced features
- Enables finish your job faster than expected
- It is quite accurate
- May be difficult to use mainly to new learners
2. JUKI TL-2000Qi Sewing and Quilting Machine
This model is a home decor sewing machine. It has an aluminum cast frame which minimizes its vibration. It comes with an automatic thread cutter. It also has an LED display as well as a single pedal control used for complementing the speed of the machine. It also has a good stitch quality which is liked by many users. It also comes with a threader as well as a quilting foot. The machine easily hems the denim jeans with easy and in a perfect way by the help of its 1500 SPM apparel
- Has a low vibration
- Has LED display as well as pedal operation
- Has an automatic needle threader which makes work easier
- It is expensive compared to others
1. SINGER 7469Q Best Quilting Machines
This machine comes with a programmable needle which has down and up features for quilters whenever you are doing some patchwork. This sewing machine has 98 built-in stitches with 7 which are fully automatic and 1 step buttonholes which offer infinite task possibility. It comes with an electronic twin needle controls which are adjustable to help you tailor your sewing tasks. It also comes with a large sewing surface which helps you in managing larger quilts and also overseeing bigger projects with ease.
- The best for easy and quick sewing
- Has adjustable controls
- It is customizable
- Designed for countries with 11O voltage DC only
Everyone has his or her own opinion of the best quilting machines to choose from, but the important thing is that the review above will enable you to come up with the best sewing machine that will suit your sewing and quilting needs.